Reputation Marketing… reputation is everything!
Would you buy a product or service with bad ratings and reviews? No, of course not. No one wants a bad experience when they buy a product or service.
Here is a more important question. Two products are identical. One has 10 good reviews, and the other has 3 good reviews and 1 bad review. Now which one do you buy. Right! The one with the 10 good reviews. Customers want a great experience. Customers look for the company that is consistent with delivering that experience.This is what customers do every single day. They jump on the internet trying to find the most reputable company to give there business to. One bad review sends the customer from your site to the site with good reviews. Bad reviews or no reviews are the difference in your phone ringing and not ringing. Let’s talk about that.
Reputation Management is offered by a lot of companies. Reputation Management does not get the phone ringing, make no mistake about it. Reputation management is a Defensive posture.
Reputation Marketing is an offensive posture and does get your phone ringing. Reputation Management no longer cuts it. Reputation Marketing is the way to go. The online marketing game has changed and it is all about reputation marketing.
Let’s talk about the online marketing game changers
1. Any Company + City when searched online reveals the company reputation. Try it and see. Open your browser. Type in business name and city name and see what happens. The company name and company reviews appear. If you have a series of bad reviews showing then your reputation looks bad and customers will not call.
2. Customer reviews are a Major factor in almost every type of online marketing. Bad reviews show up in maps, google+, pay per click, website rankings, organic rankings, local directories, any type of online marketing. Bad reviews send customers to the competition.
3. SEO… Social Media… Pay Per Click… Local Internet Marketing… NONE OF IT WORKS ANYMORE… if you have Bad Reviews online. You can have the Top Positions in google, however if you have Bad Reviews your customers will go to your competition.
4. Good Reviews send you Prequalified, Presold Customers. Because buyers trust reviews… as much as Personal Recommendations. Consumers that call after reading good online reviews become customers quickly.
Miles Anderson at Bright Local puts the importance of online reviews in perspective. 72% of buyers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Would you rather create an internet marketing plan for people that do not know you, do not trust you, and are always worried about price.? Or would you rather create a online reputation marketing plan for people that know you, like you, trust you, and are referrals. Of course you want to create an internet reputation marketing plan.
Well for the first time with our 5 Star Internet Reputation Marketing System, your internet marketing can be just as powerful as referral marketing. Because 3 out of 4 people trust reviews just as much as personal recommendations.
With strong, positive 5 star reviews, it is as good as someone’s mother saying you should buy from the company. It is as good as your best friend saying, you should use this type of service – I used it and it was amazing. Hopefully you are starting to see the power of reputation marketing.
Here is another eye opener. Nielsen, one of the Top Rated companies, when it comes to advertising data, did a survey. It asked what forms of advertising do you trust. well Nielsen found 92% of the people trust recommendations from people they know. And listen to this. The next most trusted form of advertising, was online reviews. 70% of the people trusted them. That is a big number. People trust online reviews more than radio, TV, and newspaper articles. The Nielsen Report is found in video on this page or you can review on the youtube channel here: Online Reputation Marketing Video
What is Reputation Marketing
Positioning your company as the market leader in front of thousands of buyers with a 5 Star Reputation.
You need to establish a 5 Star Reputation before you waste all that money trying to get to the top of google. Why get to the top of google if your bad reviews drive your customers to your competition. Get the 5 star reviews then get the position. Follow the Web Marketingville reputation marketing process.
Web Marketingville Online Reputation Marketing Strategy Checklist
1. Know your reputation online. Do you know what your customers are saying about you? Our customers do. With our proprietary system, our customers know within minutes what their internet reputation is. All you have to do is put in your phone number and our system will tell you what your online reputation is.
2. Develop your online reputation. We have certain proprietary systems that help your reputation grow to a 5 Star reputation online.
3. Market that reputation. We leverage the power of your reputation to get it out in the marketplace.
4. Manage that reputation. Once you achieve a 5 Star Reputation, you want to work at keeping that reputation. You are just one customer away from a bad reputation.
5. Create an online reputation marketing culture. Its not enough to just fix things. We want to be Pro Active inside your business to make sure everyone in your business is on the same page. All must be motivated to do a great job for your customers. You want your employees to give your customers a first class experience. With that you get 5 Star Reviews and keep your 5 Star Reputation going.
This is the Web Marketingville reputation marketing process.
Video : Reputation Marketing | The better your online reputation is the more online customers you get
Want to learn more about Online Reputation Marketing visit our Contact Us page here. Tell us about your business and let us know you want a 5 Star Online Reputation to get the phone ringing. Go now to Contact Us
Web Marketingville Works!
Topic: Reputation Marketing